Wednesday 23 June 2021

Stress full L3 math!!!!

YES! That was the most stressfullest math in the world! We got some crazy questions that we had to answer, with decimal points. I had no clue how to work decimal points because no one had ever showed me those before.

We had some questions like 6x17, so we had to break them up and add together, for example 6x10=60-6x3=18 so 60+16=76.  And guess what else we had FRACTIONS!!! I had never came across a fraction question in my life, I tried working it out with my multiplication and I got 18, I crossed my fingers and toes that I got it right.

We got our results back!!! Not like it was a test or anything. I was just so excited to see if I got them right. YAY!! I got all of them right expect two. It was so stressful waiting to see the answers. I went back and worked out the ones I got wrong so I could learn from my mistakes.

I thought I had a great math lesson, because I learnt so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about