Monday 15 June 2020

Pepeha art

On Wednesday the whole off moana cyndicut went down to the lighthouse.  And that's where I got my idea to do a lighthouse with waves around it and I drew my monga, Marea and the humunatua stream for my Pepeha art.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

My Pepeha art represents all of my family. My sister represents the lighthouse for how bright she shines, my Marea represents my dad of how strong he is, my monga represents my mum off how kind she is, and the humunatui stream represents my puppy Arlo for how cute he is.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

My Pepeha art has taken 2 weeks to finish I have put a lot of time and effort into my piece of art. The most challenging thing about my art was probably getting all the patterns right and colouring in the back to trace onto a piece of paper. Here is a picture of my Pepeha art.........




















13 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lola, I really like your pepeha art it has lots of detail. and I like how you included your family into it. Next time maybe you could work on like how you traced it and did you use pencil or felt to trace it on to paper. And also could you show us your finish product. From Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Millie for your blog comment. Once I am done I will show you my finished product. From Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok lola thanks can't wait to see your finished product.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks i am nery done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I like how you added lots of detail.This piece of art reminds me of the lighthouse walk. You might want to check your spelling but otherwise it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora Lola, I think you did a great job explaining your pepeha art and also puting photos of your art. I loved how you combine your family with your art. In my opinion I thought that you should go back and check over some spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lola, great job this is a perfect piece of art, ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you guys very much for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will fix up those spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about