Tuesday 9 June 2020

Just dance

Ding, ding, ding went the bell for morning tea me and Alivia sped to the
hall as quickly as possible everyone was making a lot of noise until
the teacher came into the hall everyone sat on the carpet and
waited for Rio, Josie, and Ella to tell us how many people you
were in  a group with. 


The first dance we learnt with our class was called waka waka (It’s time for Africa)
that was a group of four so everyone rushed around trying to  find a group of four.
I was in a group with Alivia, Naia, Nina, and myself.  The next dance was called Timber. 


It was a group of two so Alivia and me got in the positions and started to dance
and follow the characters. At the end of the dance Alivia had to jump on 
my back and do a pose which was very awesome.


Everytime i do just dance my heart rate gets up and I feel exhausted. 
Just dance has taught me to be a better dancer and it has taught me to
calibrate with others.


Facts about just dance: the people that we are following are actually real
people just behind a green screen so they would have to be real good dancers.
Just dance has nearly over 500 songs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about