Thursday 4 June 2020

Back at school

I can’t believe that school is starting again. I am so excited about seeing my teachers and my friends. It’s hard to get back into the school routine again.


 When I got to school on the 18 of may monday I felt so excited when I got to school. The best thing about coming back to school was doing heaps of art and getting to see my teachers.

My favorite thing in lockdown was probably spending more time with my family and pets. I liked how I got to chat on hangouts with my friends and spend more time with my sister.
Every friday our whole family would make dinner together.


The thing that I didn’t like about lockdown was that I had to make my bed when I got up and I had to start work at 8.00 and end at 12.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about