Wednesday 22 September 2021

Cross country!

Today was the last day of running the cross country track, so I wanted to make the most of it.
"Year 6s take you marks" called Koka Sue, it was time and nothing was going to stop me from doing my best. Koka Sue blew the whistle and we were all off like lightning!  I set a pace of 3rd and was hoping to stay in that positions for the whole way or get further in front.


"Breath in, breath out, breath in..." I told myself while trudging through the ditch!  Two laps later I was still in 3rd place and I was pushing myself towards the finish, just a few more steps and I had crossed the finish line 3rd place! 

Overall I was very proud of myself, and I could hardly wait to get back to school for our ice creams!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about