Thursday 27 February 2020

swimming sports


Oh my gosh I have to get ready for swimming sports I quickly got ready and ran of to school. We got on the bus it took off. We arrived at enterprise I got changed and sat down waiting for my name to be called up.

When they called my name up I went in the line we got ready and then Koka Rozie said 'take your marks' and the big bang went I springed of the diving box and splash into the water I went as fast as I could I had dragons in my tummy I got to the end and did a tumble turn and did a big push off. 

When I finished in second place I went down and got my towel and cheered on my friends. I got into the finals for everything and I came second in the finals on breaststroke and freestyle. Once I did all my finals I went to the shop and got some lollies. I had an amazing time at the swimming sports and very excited about inter school’s.










6 comments:

  1. Well done lola for contripting in the school swimming sports. Well done getting in the interschool swimming sports. You have added a lot of thoughtfull pieces. in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lola, well done on your swimming sports.
    Great that you got into interschool swimming sports, you must of trained hard!
    Next time remember to add capital letters and full stops.
    Mahi pai, keep the good work up!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alivia and Ruby for your lovely feedback I will change right away. Thanks Lola:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about