Wednesday 30 June 2021

French knitting at (LTP)

How did I get three strings? That is what happens in french knitting, if you muck up it is very hard to fix it. I learnt how to french knit the other day and it is awesome. Because I didn't have the skill to actually knit properly, I mean there are some pretty talented people in our class that can knit including Koka Ngaire. If you see a picture of a french knitter and you are like ohh that looks so cool to use, well you are right it is amazing!  I made a massive mistake I dropped the first string! Phew I got it back, that was close.     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about