Friday 11 June 2021

Piasco art

 What is Picasso art? I asked myself. Picasso art is a type of art that doesn't need to be perfect, it is good in your own way. Picasso art is weird, your hair is all over the place, your eyes are different, you have got patterns on your face and your shoulders are different heights. 

When the teacher told us about Picasso art and how weird it is I thought my art was going to look like a total freak but I was wrong, it looked really cool.Picasso art doesn't have to look like you, because if it did I did mine completely wrong. Here is an example of my Picasso art.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about