Monday 25 November 2019

Witing with speech marks about cross country

 Cross Country

Kia ora this week we have been learning about speech marks and this a example of something I said I hope you like it.

The minute I woke up I had butterflies in my tummy I quickly got dressed and had my breakfast.  Then I packed my bag and quickly ran to school I was hoping I wouldn't be late. But luckily I wasn't late when the bell rang I grab my stuff and sat down quietly waiting for the teacher I was hoping that I will come in
first. And so we walked down to the cross-country course and sat down in our house colour groups butterflies were juggling around in my tummy.I was chairing  on my sister "you can do it keep going." My voice was so tired I was nearly def.  Finally it was our turn I was so nervous when Matua neck said Take Your Marks Get Set go I sprinted across the grass I quickly took the turn I was so nervous because I didn't know the course but I just follow the flags and actually was taking the lead I went through the grass at the hills  we had to do another lap of it but we but it was a little shorter because it was through the finish line so I was looking at coming second but I was really happy with my place and Neve took me at the end. I was really happy that I was going to interschools. BY LOLA DODS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about