Monday 25 November 2019

KAPA HAKA 2019

Me and Charlotte rushed to the hall with our dresses on to get our moko once we got our moko on we had our brain break and got on the pahi.


   we watched one mahi (performance) then got in our kapa haka lines and watched wai perform.  I felt so hongota. Slowly I walked on stage I had butterflies in haua


Our first song was Tu mai ra Hunter was the kaia.  When we sang Haramai a 
paoa it was squashed.   Kai pioioi was my favorite song out of all of them.  I had a heart pounamu it was beautiful.


 After the mahi (performance)I saw my teina Charlie and Oscar getting of the bus they go to central school.  




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about