Thursday 3 September 2020

Beach day

Kia ora my name is Lola and today in my blog I am going to be telling you about beach day.

On Monday we went down to the beach for PBL (Play, Base, Learning) and we got to make anything you want for 40 minutes.Alivia, Naia, and me all made a big as turtle. 

We started with the base we kind of made a big circle and then dug around the outside once it was big enough we started to decorate. ALivia and me went to go get some flowers and Naia was making the head.

Once we got back from picking flowers Naia had done the head and she was moving onto the legs.  Alivia and I started to put flowers on it's head as a nice necklace. After we did some finishing touches we asked a teacher to come have a look at it and we were very proud of our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about