Wednesday 3 November 2021

Speeches

Three names had already been called out and my fingers and toes were crossed. Please be my name, PLEASE! Drum roll please, and the fourth person who will be performing there speech is Lola!! " YESSSSS" I screamed! Usually people like to be in the middle or last but  not me. In my opinion I think going close to the start is pretty good so your nerves don't build up and you don't even want to go up and perform! 
My speech is about why I believe the Adams family is by far the best sporting family in New Zealand. "To achieve success you got to work hard"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about